We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Product Designer. As the Senior Product Designer, you will drive design concepts, conduct bench marking research to understand customer use cases, lead user A/B testing, create UX flows/prototypes and define final design requirements. You will be reporting to the CMO and partnering directly with Software Engineering and Development team, to develop strategy and execute your designs to drive user’s adoption, engagement, and long-term user retention through best-in-class product and user experience design.
Senior Product Designer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce high-quality visual designs, illustrations from concept to execution for desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile and web.
- Rapid prototyping & mock-ups to visualize ideas.
- Balance art with corporate branding and business objectives.
- Develop the design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams, express concepts verbally and visually.
- Attend status/kick-off meetings, creative review meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect the brand, enforce a language, and inject beauty and life into all our creative and brand assets.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage details for multiple projects efficiently while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Effectively communicating and collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Stay updated with UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile and web application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Deep knowledge of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Ensure design vision is executed consistently across all digital properties including web and mobile applications (iOS & Android).
- Provide UI/UX thought leadership to product reviews and oversee the enforcement of UI/UX standards.
- Conduct user research and usability testing throughout the design process including A/B testing of proposed functionality to determine optimal interaction and visual design.
- Bring user experience design concepts to life by creating deliverables including user flows, storyboards, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes.
- Concisely document and express user experience standards that can be readily understood and applied by both leadership and developers.
Job Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design, UX or Human Computer Interaction (HCI).
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with proven track record in design executions.
- Delivering digital assets (HTML5, CSS, images, Adobe XD and PSD) for development teams to utilize in delivering the finished solutions.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: HTML, iOS, Android Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previous work on e-commerce portals would be preferred.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We currently have a vacancy for UI/UX Web Designer. The UI/UX Designer will work closely with our marketing and development team to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.